History of Beta Pi
Beta Pi Leadership
PrytanisPresident Andrew Jarick | Barrington, IL Industrial Engineering
EpiprytanisVice President David Keefe | Southborough, MA Computer Science
Rush ChairZach Nickerson | Acworth, GA Industrial Engineering
CrysopholesTreasurer Bijan Nikain | Atlanta, GA Computer Science
Our Tekes are President's Scholars, Dean's Scholars, members of the Denning Technology & Management program, BS/MS students, Double Majors, Teaching Assistants and Research Assistants.
Academics and Internships
At TKE Beta-Pi we strive to develop and promote a culture of academic excellence. Our brothers excel in their coursework and outside the classroom, always seeking to satisfy their intellectual curiosity. You can find Tekes studying in a variety of majors in each of Georgia Tech’s colleges, from computer science to biomedical engineering to business administration. We want all our graduates leave Georgia Tech as better thinkers and problems solvers and we cultivate our development through surrounding ourselves with a diverse group of talented members.
Tekes are President’s Scholars, Dean’s Scholars, members of the Denning Technology & Management program, BS/MS students, double majors, teaching assistants, and research assistants.
Our undergrads and alumni are present in many industries and undergrads may belong to the same LinkedIn group as alumni. A sample of the many firms in which our members hold internships and full time jobs is listed below by major, but the real extent of our network is much greater.
- Computer Science: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, NCR, and Accenture.
- Business: Goldman Sachs, PricewaterhouseCoopers, UPS, and, Insight Sourcing Group.
- Mechanical Engineering: Valero, Apple, Delta, Home Depot, United Airlines, and Air Products.
- Industrial Engineering: SpaceX, Amazon, Optiver, Goldman Sachs, Delta, Home Depot, and GTRI.
- Chemical Engineering: Valero, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals. Olin, and SABIC.
- Aerospace Engineering: NASA JPL, Boeing, and Firefly Aerospace.