This is the first news post on the new website of the Beta-Pi chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The chapter was founded on June 6th, 1948 by veterans of WW2 attending Georgia Tech on the GI Bill and has existed continuously ever since.
This site replaces all existing chapter websites and is the only official site of the organization. The chapter corporation, a registered 501(3)(7) corporation in the state of Georgia, oversees site administration. Select undergraduates and alumni provide content.